ABOUT THE ASSOCIATE BOARD
The Associate Board is a diverse group of passionate, like-minded individuals who come together and create lasting change for marginalized communities. The D4D Associate Board’s goal is to develop and implement activities to further our mission through social gatherings, volunteer days, fundraising events and more. As an Associate Board member you will be given the opportunity to serve on committees and turn your own ideas for furthering D4D’s mission into reality. The room for growth is endless.
Designs for Dignity’s Associate Board Member Expectations
• Commit to quarterly meeting
• Associate Board Dues are $150 annually
• Promote activities within your network and cultivate new supporters
In Return For Your Commitment You will:
• Gain leadership experience
• Build your resume
• Network with other professionals from diverse backgrounds
• Make an impact in many high-need sectors (housing, education, domestic violence, developmental services, LBGTQ advocacy, and more)
Note: If extenuating circumstances prohibit you from moving forward with the Associate Board you will inform D4D staff in a very timely manner.